Fulham Good Neighbours is an award-winning local charity, established in 1966.
Since 1966 Fulham Good Neighbours has supported older and disabled people in their homes and gardens, in the community and at our community centre, and now online. We support almost 500 older and disabled people a year, supported by over 100 local volunteers.
In 2019 we received The Queen's Award for Voluntary Service. In 2021 our impact survey found:
• 100% beneficiaries would recommend our services; and
• 100% feel we create a community where neighbours look out and care for each other.
All of our projects are provided to beneficiaries for FREE. These include,
Support in the Home and Garden via:
• Decorating & DIY – for those that cannot pay, nor have ability to do the work themselves
• Gardening – for those that cannot pay, nor have the ability to do the work themselves. Also:
• Adopt a Garden – befriending & gardening support
• Online Gardening workshops – delivered in partnership with Nubian Life
Support in the Community via:
• Good Neighbour Scheme - grocery shopping, medication delivery, escorts to appointments etc
• Befriending – via telephone or in person
• Social Clubs – • Art, • Craft, • Chair Based Exercise, • Lunch, • Reading, • Silver, • Sunday Tea
Support Online via:
• Online Art Group – delivered directly into the homes of beneficiaries
• Online Chair Based Exercise – as above
• Digital Inclusion support – supporting those excluded from digital communications, particularly those housebound
Please contact us on email@example.com or 020 7385 8850 should you or anyone you know need our support.